Use the links, below, to complete a membership application. Please complete these steps in the order listed.
- Create or renew a Basic Membership account with USRowing and sign the liability waiver. If your account is set to auto-renew each year, you must still sign the waiver. If you are a returning GORC member, you will need your USRowing number for this step. Click HERE or mail firstname.lastname@example.org to recover your existing number. New US Rowing members will be given a number when they create their account.
- Membership Application Form. Returning members: the form should already contain your information from last year but you should click "edit" and make any necessary changes on each page. At the bottom of the last page, you must click the box next to "GORC Rules, guidelines and bylaws" before submitting the form. The documents referenced in the Membership Application are linked, below.
- Mail payment as indicated on the Membership Application Form.
Use the links, below, to access procedure and policy documents.
- 2020 GORC Boathouse Guidelines <—NEW
- Grateful Oars Rowing Club Rules
- Grateful Oars Rowing Club Bylaws
- Circulation Map for Norwood Lake
- Safety Guidelines